If you look at the marketing landscape today, you will find that most companies have started implementing video marketing. This new trend presents new opportunities for businesses to grow and attract new customers. Forbes.com wrote an article on the growth of this industry and the reason your business should start using it.
Since the development and growing popularity of services like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram, businesses have new opportunities to connect with customers. As this shift occurs, businesses must adapt in order to stay relevant. Some experts think that by 2019 online content will be 80 percent video marketing. Here are some statistics on the video marketing space:
· 90 percent of consumers indicate product videos directly inform purchase decisions.
· 92 percent of videos viewed via mobile are shared compared to other modes of access.
· 95 percent of consumers retain communicated information through video, while only 10 percent retain information from reading.
· Companies utilizing video content experience a 41 percent increase in traffic through web searches compared to others who don’t include video in their content strategies.
· Videos offer the best return on investment, as 51.9 percent of marketing experts agree.
If you are a business who wants to stay relevant in the changing space, you need to think through innovative ways you can adapt. If you want your brands authenticity to stand out and draw in consumers, you must meet them where they are, go where they are, and share what you know through video to connect with them.
Stitched Story exists to help you leverage your businesses brand in a changing marketing landscape. We provide enterprise software solutions that will make your brand relevant while keeping costs low. Our software helps any business adapt to the new culture by making it easy to contribute to online video marketing campaigns. Reach out to us today to see how we can help you enter into the video marketing space!
Check out the full article on Forbes.com here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamcraig/2018/04/24/the-growth-of-video-marketing-and-why-your-business-needs-it/#715d72927c2d